PHP Backend Developer (f/m) in Berlin
Digitisation and new technologies are changing the world of communication. That's why we specialize in digital solutions for guest communication in hotels. With these solutions, the hotelier informs his guests about their stay, improves his services and promote his offers via various media channels, such as smartphones, tablets and television screens.
With over 4,000 customers in six countries and more than 100 employees, we have established ourselves and our products on the hotel market in a short period of time - and continue to grow.
That's why we're looking for you! Become part of the Gastfreund team and take the hotel business into the 21st century.
- A lot of responsibility and room for manoeuvre in technical decisions
- Creative working in an inspiring and goal-oriented team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Unique workplaces in the centre of Berlin or Kempten
- An attractive package and an innovative start-up mentality
- Build a solid and sustainable REST-API
- Create new (micro)services and a scalable infrastructure based on AWS
- Working directly with our technical management bringing expert knowledge to the team
- Keep an eye on new technologies and integrate them into our applications
- A university degree in computer science, business informatics or an equivalent professional qualification
- Expert knowledge in backend development with Laravel
- Sound knowledge of cloud-based infrastructures and CI
- Deep understanding of test-driven and agile software development
- Fluent in spoken and written English, German is a plus
What else? You’re seeking colleagues who are big thinkers eager to take on fresh challenges as a team? You are a passionate developer? Then send us your cv right away with your github profile, earliest start date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Note: Applications on paper can no longer be accepted. Please use our online application form.